Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Personal care is the support and supervision of daily personal living tasks and private hygiene and toileting, along with dressing and maintaining your personal appearance. Personal care for young adults and the elderly can cover but is not limited to:
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths.
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Dressing and getting ready for bed
- Oral hygiene support.
- Applying make-up and hair care
- Support with shaving
- Foot care
- Helping you to the toilet, including using a commode or bedpan.
- Changing continence pads, along with cleaning intimate areas.
- Support with moving & handling into and out of bed.
- Changing or maintaining a stoma or catheter bag, or other forms of clinical interventions.
Our care practitioners are expertly trained to provide personal care in a way that is discreet and respectful of your personal boundaries. They undertake extensive training where they learn the importance of enabling your dignity and independence at all times.
Even though care practitioners are trained to provide all aspects of personal care, there may be some things you’d prefer to do for yourself.
A good care practitioner will always give you space when you want it and encourage your independence wherever they can.
One of the most compelling benefits of receiving personal care in the comfort of your own home as opposed to a care home setting is that the care and support you receive will be provided by a care practitioner on a one-to-one basis, not a number of different carers in a larger care team.